Background Basics: Super Chevron Stamp Set
Product ID : 2835
Background Basics: Super Chevron Tip Sheet
1. These background strips are wide enough that you can cover an A2 card front
horizontally with ease.
2. The chevron stripes were designed so that you could add a second row and “fill in the
blank” stripes using an alternate color.
3. The smaller set of stripes is the right scale to use on a tag or even a Monthly Moments
pocket insert card.
4. Create an easy ombre look by stamping the chevrons in a different color with each
impression, working from lightest to darkest.
5. Heat emboss the chevron stripes and then watercolor over them for a pretty resist look.
6. Stamp the stripes on a darker paper with VersaMark ink and then brush with Perfect
Pearls for a shimmery look.
7. Add the stripes vertically or horizontally for a variety of looks.
8. After stamping the stripes in dye ink, try brushing over the images with a moist brush to
give them a softer look.
9. You can carefully ink each stripe in a different color and stamp them both with one
10. Just add the two stripes with one impression to use as a border.
Create trendy, stylish backgrounds for your cards with just a few quick impressions using this new background builder. The extra-large background strips easily cover the 5-1/2” width of an A2 card cover, making it easier than ever to use. The smaller strip is great for tags, Monthly Moments pocket page inserts and so much more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The largest background building strip measures 6” x 1 1/2”. The medium background building strip measures 5 3/4” x 1 1/4”. The smallest strip measures 3” x 1/2”.