Background Basics: Super Gingham Stamp Set
Sale Price: $15.30
Product ID : 2988
Background Basics: Super Gingham Tip Sheet :
1. Heat emboss in white powder on a colored card stock background.
2. Stamp the pattern at a 45 degree angle for a diagonal gingham.
3. Pair the gingham pattern up with any floral stamp for a country look.
4. Use the Cover Plate: Chicken Scratch to help with placement. The stitching holes on
the die match the scale of the large gingham print.
5. The stitches in the Chicken Scratch stamp set are sized to work on the large gingham.
Add additional detail and pattern to your background this way.
6. Stamp the smaller sized stamps on die cut letters.
7. Stamp the gingham pattern on a three dimensional project such as the Vintage Favor
8. Create a stitching project using the stitching dies and gingham fabric, then use the
Background Basics: Super Gingham to match your card to the fabric on your project.
9. Stamp a strip on the top and bottom edges of a card and put your sentiment and
additional images on the empty space created in between. This is a super easy way to
create a one layer card.
10. For a tone-on-tone look, use an ink color that is one shade darker than your
Background Basics: Super Gingham is here to bring sweet, homespun style to your next project. Both strips are sized to fit entirely across the long side of an A2 card and extra wide bases will make lining up a breeze. In addition, the scale of the large gingham pattern coordinates with the stitches in the Chicken Scratch stamp set and Cover Plate for even more design possibilities.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. Both the thick and thin gingham patterns measure approximately 6" x 1 1/4". Both small patterned stamps measure approximately 1" x 1 1/2".