Background Basics: Tin Types Stamp Set
Product ID : 2198
1. The stamp images measure 4 ¾” wide, the perfect width for the standard card size
measuring 4 ¼” across.
2. The images are designed to easily line up and stamp both up and down and side to
3. The dotted grid pattern image is designed to be used with the simple 4 petal image to
create a multicolored background pattern. You can also use each image design by itself.
4. Add rhinestones to the dots on the images for an elegant look.
5. You can create just a border with the pattern images instead of a whole background.
6. Try heat embossing the patterns for a beautiful effect.
7. Carry the pattern over to the inside of your card and use to create a coordinating
8. Use the paper piercing tool with the dotted grid pattern for another great look.
9. Stamp the pattern images on fabric, flowers, or other surfaces for unique
embellishments to add to your projects.
10. Stamp the same patterns on several colors of cardstock, cut them up, and then use
them together on your project.
Nothing is better than stamping your own custom backgrounds that coordinate perfectly with your projects. These beautiful old-fashioned patterns resemble the punched tin ceilings that were installed in houses long ago and will give your project a homey feel. These background stamps are designed to line up easily, making it a breeze to create interesting and fun patterns and backgrounds.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. All 3 images measure an average of just under 1” tall by 4 ¾” wide.