Background Basics: Woodgrain Stamp Set
Product ID : 2220
1. Stamp a single woodgrain image repeatedly to cover the entire surface of the card
stock to create a repeating woodgrain pattern.
2. Mix and match multiple woodgrain images, stamping them one after the other to cover
the entire surface of the card stock, giving a more realistic look to your woodgrain.
3. For even more mix and match options, flip the stamps around and stamp them “upside
down.” All 3 stamps can be stamped right-side-up or upside-down to give you a wide
variety of mix and match options for creating realistic looking woodgrain patterns.
4. Cut kraft card stock into frame shapes and stamp woodgrain patterns on the card
stock with dark chocolate ink to create “wood frames” out of the card stock.
5. Stamp woodgrain patterns as backgrounds on your projects or stamp them on your
embellishments to give them added dimension.
6. Woodgrain patterns can be stamped in a wide variety of colors on either colored card
stock or white/cream card stock for another pattern variation.
7. Paper piece stamped woodgrain patterns onto wood type images such as chairs and
8. Woodgrain patterns are ideal for masculine cards but also work well when adding
patterns to feminine, girly cards!
9. Use woodgrain patterns when creating small scenes on your card front, such as wood
flooring or wood paneling on walls.
10. Heat emboss woodgrain patterns for an added bit of dimension and shine to your
Background Basics: Woodgrain is a background building set that will allow you to create beautiful woodgrain patterns both for backgrounds on your projects as well as patterns on the embellishments and focal points you frequently use. Think of the endless possibilities!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. All three of the images in this set measure 4.75 inches wide and 1 inch high.