Background Basics: Wrought Iron Stamp Set
Product ID : 2498
Background Basics: Wrought Iron Tip Sheet :
1. The unique size of these background strips allows you to stamp either a horizontal or
vertical A2 card base with ease.
2. These patterns would work well on the pages of a wedding scrapbook.
3. Use a vellum overlay to soften dark or bold colors and make the pattern appear even
4. Stamp the pattern with watermark ink and emboss with clear powder to achieve an
intricate tone-on-tone effect.
5. Use the pattern on decorative strips or die cuts rather than an entire card base.
6. Embellish pattern with glitter or tiny rhinestones for a bit of extra sparkle.
7. Stamp the pattern with a glue pad and finish with pearlescent powder or ultra fine
8. Use with flower images to create a fun garden border scene.
9. Add tiny hearts in a contrasting ink color to enhance the romantic feel of the pattern.
10. Use the patterns on projects like gift tags and bookmarks to create big visual impact
on a small scale.
11. Use the smaller blocks on die cuts or when you don’t need the larger surface area of
Background Basics: Wrought Iron is a delicate and romantic pattern building set. This set contains a total of two background strips and two pattern blocks. The background strips are designed to cover a card front quickly and easily, while the blocks included in this set are perfect for smaller projects and die cuts. This set is sure to compliment stamping styles from soft vintage, to clean and modern. You'll be thrilled with the versatility this stamp set provides!
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The more intricate strip measures 5 3/4" long and 1 1/4" high. The simpler strip measures 5 3/4" long by just over 1" high. The more intricate block measures approximately 5/8" wide x 1 1/4" high. The simpler block measures 3/4" wide and just over 1" high.