Balloon Bash Stamp Set
Product ID : 2685
Balloon Bash Tip Sheet :
1. Use the balloon images with the coordinating Balloon Bash die for added versatility.
2. Create a balloon bundle by using varying levels of dimensional adhesive to give your
balloons layers of extra depth.
3. Try using embroidery floss or crochet thread as your balloon strings for added
dimension and texture.
4. Create your own patterned paper by repeatedly stamping your balloons in several fun
5. Try embellishing the designs on the balloons with glitter, rhinestones, or pearls.
6. Use clear embossing powder or glaze to give your balloons a realistic shine.
7. Try using the different style balloon strings in the same bundle for a whimsical touch.
8. Stamp your recipient’s age onto the balloons with number stamps as a personalized
9. Use these stamps with the By The Numbers Impression Plate to really drive home the
10. Balloons aren’t just for birthdays! Use these stamps for any sort of celebration:
graduation, wedding, new job, retirement, etc.
11. Use the small accessory swirls and images to embellish the balloons.
12. Bend or curve the balloon strings to give your images a sense of movement.
Balloon Bash is a playful set brimming with birthday balloons and celebratory sentiments. The set features a trio of patterned balloons and coordinating stylized sentiments. The matching die makes it a snap to create festive balloon bundles for men, women, and children. This delightful little set is a versatile staple for any stamp collection!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The balloons measure 1 1/8" wide by 1 3/4" tall. The strings are 3 1/4" long. The larger of the two small flowers is approximately 3/8" square. The “Birthday Wishes” sentiment measures 1” tall by 2" wide.