Basket of Blessings Stamp Set
Product ID : 2703
Basket of Blessings Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the complete basket image and use your favorite coloring technique, such as
watercoloring, Copic markers or anything else you dream up!
2. If you would rather just add color with stamps, there are solid images to coordinate with
each piece of the bouquet and basket. The index label that is included with the stamp set
is labeled and numbered, making it a breeze to use. Think color by numbers!
3. Use the solid basket image with other favorite floral sets in your collection.
4. Add touches of glitter to some of the flowers for sparkle.
5. Flock is another accent that would work well with these, especially in the centers of the
6. Pearls or rhinestones would be another wonderful accent for the flowers.
7. Small French knots and maybe even stitching would be a fabulous complement to the
style of the flower basket.
8. Use the large script words to accent the companion sentiments.
9. You can also use the script words alone. They look amazing when heat embossed,
especially when layered slightly over the basket image.
10. Some of the lengthier companion sentiments would be the perfect things to stamp on
the interior of your card.
The original intent of this set was a beautiful option for creating Thanksgiving themed projects, but it is definitely versatile enough to be used for many other occasions as well! The detailed folk themed basket of flowers can be used as an outline image and colored with your favorite coloring medium. The other option is to use the solid stamps included for multi-step stamping. The sentiments included will give you a lot of variety as well. You can use the larger script words by themselves or pair them up with some of the lengthier companion sentiments. The companion sentiments also work very well for the inside of a card.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The entire flower basket image measures 3 1/4" x 2". "Thanksgiving" measures 2 7/8" x 1 1/8". "Thank you" measures 2 3/4" x 1 1/8". "Blessings “ measures 2" x 7/8". "Grateful" measures 2 1/8" x 1". "Today, let us be thankful for the food..." measures 2 1/2" x 1/2". "For the beautiful ways you bless my life." measures 1 3/8" x 3/8". "Give thanks for unknown blessings..." measures 2 1/4" x 3/8". "Let us be grateful to people..." measures 2" x 3/4". "Let us give thanks for each new morning..." measures 2 5/8" x 7/8".