Be Happy Stamp Set
Product ID : 2780
Be Happy Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images inside. No fussy cutting required!
2. Stamp the body of the small butterfly inside the white space of the larger butterfly. The
smaller butterfly is two separate images, allowing you to stamp them both in the same
color or two different colors.
3. Add tiny buttons to the centers of the flowers.
4. Use the frame as a border around your stamped butterfly.
5. Create your own colorful patterned paper by stamping your butterflies randomly onto
your cardstock using bright and cheery colors of ink.
6. Add die cut flowers to your frame to fancy it up a bit.
7. Turn the frame and use it as a diamond shape.
8. Create a border for your card or project by using the scalloped or striped border
image along the bottom or top of your project.
9. Use the border dies with patterned paper to create colorful border patterns for your
10. Not only does this set make beautiful cards, it will also create gorgeous scrapbook
pages, tags and gift sets.
Be Happy is a sweet and happy set that features a variety of different coordinating images that are perfect for creating and sending a birthday message to someone who means so much. There are fun striped and scalloped borders, a striped frame, butterflies and flowers that could easily be used all by themselves or all together, creating the sweetest projects. With these images, as well as coordinating dies, you will have endless stamping possibilities!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The square frame measures 1 3/4” wide x 1 3/4” tall. The scalloped border measures 4 1/4” wide x 1/2” tall. The large butterfly measures approximately 1 1/4” wide x 1” tall. The larger flower measures approximately 3/5” wide by 3/5” tall. ‘HAPPY’ measures approximately 1 2/5” wide by 1/4” tall. ‘To someone who means so much to me!’ measures approximately 2 1/2” wide by 2/5” wide.