Be Mine, Valentine Stamp Set
Product ID : 3134
Be Mine, Valentine Tip Sheet :
1. There are three images that come together to create the camera; the camera top, the
bottom and the ‘heart/lens’ in the center. Add the tiny heart in the heart opening for an
additional touch if you wish.
2. There are three images that make up the fan; the fan base, fan blades and the fan
3. The peach and leaves images go together to make up the completed peach image.
4. There are two images that make up the typewriter; the keys and the typewriter base.
5. These stamps can be used with the coordinating dies or alone.
6. Use a single ruler or a couple of the ruler images together, to create a larger focal
7. Mix and match the sentiments for a variety of options! Whether you’re creating for a
Valentine, a teacher, or just creating fun little love notes, there are sentiments to help you
do all of that.
8. Use the mini hearts in front of, and slightly above the fan, to look as though the fan is
9. Use these images and sentiments to create fun gift tags for Valentine treats!
10. Heat emboss the “gemstone” image to give it some real-life shine!
Be Mine, Valentine is just the set to help you create adorable cards and tags for Valentine’s Day and beyond! You’ll love these fun images and clever sentiments, and the multi-step stamping options for some of the images will make playing with a variety of ink colors a cinch! Kids and grown-ups alike are sure to smile when they see your creations using Be Mine, Valentine!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled camera measures 2” x 1 1/2”. The assembled typewriter measures 2” x 1 3/4”. The assembled fan measures 2 1/2” x 1 7/8”.