Be Stamp Set
Product ID : 3168
Be Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating “be” die to pair with the coordinating words in the set. Cut out the
word with cardstock, felt, metallic paper, cork, or other fun materials to make it stand out.
2. The flower images are designed in multiple pieces so that creating multicolored
stamped images is quick and easy.
3. Use the coordinating dies to make the flowers stand out on your project. Use foam
tape to pop them up for a dimensional look.
4. The brushstroke images are great to experiment with watercolor techniques.
5. Stamp a colorful background with the floral prints and then keep the sentiment simple
in a solid black over the top.
6. Stamp the words in the set repeatedly on cardstock for a great background. You could
arrange several on an acrylic block to make the background stamping quick and easy.
7. Layer the flower images on top of each other to create different looks.
8. Play around with embossing the images and sentiments with clear embossing powder
and then sponging, stamping, or painting with inks or watercolors around and over the
9. The sentiments in the set would be great for creating notes to tuck into your pre-teen
or teen child’s lunch to encourage them.
10. This set would be great for using on scrapbook projects. The sentiments would work
well as page titles to add to journaling cards.
There is nothing better than to encourage someone, or even yourself, to “be” themselves and the best that they can be. This set includes all sorts of words to send just the right message. Dress up your encouragement with some bright brushstroke blossoms that are fun to create with and right on trend.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “be” is just under 1” wide and just over 5/8” tall. The stem with two leaves is just over 1 1/4” tall and just over 1” wide. The “yourself” word is just over 1” wide and is just over 1/4” tall.