Bear Hugs Stamp Set
Product ID : 3630
Bear Hugs Tip Sheet
1. The coordinating Bear Hugs dies include a die to cut around the bear’s paws, allow-ing you to tuck the heart, cupcake, flowers, or baby bear cub in the bear’s paws.
2. The bears can be stamped and colored using the outline images and your favorite coloring medium, or they can be stamped using the solid bear images.
3. The solid bear and bear cub images are each broken into three steps - the body, belly/nose/ears, and the facial details, allowing you to easily stamp a multi-color image.
4. Consider stamping or coloring the bear in different colors, not just shades of brown. Get creative with bright or pastel colors!
5. The tiny sentiments can be stamped onto the larger heart from the set, perfect for valentine cards and treats.
6. Place the party hat on the bear’s head and place the cupcake in his paws for a cute birthday card or tag.
7. The cluster of balloons in the You Make My Heart Soar set is the perfect size for the bear to hold.
8. Build a cute scene for the bear by adding some trees, clouds, hills, etc.
9. Add color to the outline party hat, flowers, and cupcake images using your favorite coloring method, such as markers, colored pencils, or watercolor.
10. Stamp the hearts from the set to create a cute background for the bear.
Is someone you know in need of a bear hug? The Bear Hugs stamp set is perfect for sending hugs for so many occasions — birthday, Valentine’s Day, babies, get well, and more! Use the optional dies to cut around the bear’s paws to hold the cupcake, flowers, heart, or baby bear cub.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The bear measures 1 1/4” wide and 2 1/2” high. The “bear hugs” sentiment measures 1” wide and 1 1/8” high. The flower bouquet measures 7/8” wide and 1” high. The larger hear measures 1/2”. The cupcake measure 3/8” wide and just under 1/2” high. The “hugs” sentiment measures 1” wide and 1/2” high. The “valentine” sentiment measures 1 1/8” wide and 1/4” high.