Beautiful Berries: Autumn Stamp Set
Product ID : 3404
Beautiful Berries: Autumn Tip Sheet
1. The index sheet is labeled A1, A2, etc. to help identify the bits and pieces needed to assemble each of the three images in this set.
2. Stamp the large branch across a card front, one above and one below a sentiment.
3. Use pale blue or aqua ink to sponge a background behind the berries, mimicking a bright blue autumn sky.
4. Although these are bittersweet berries, try stamping them in different colors for different seasons. Red and green would be pretty for holiday projects.
5. Two different sentiments can be made by combining the “thankful” word with the other phrases: “live a thankful life” and “thankful for your friendship”.
6. Use several of the smaller berry clusters to create a wreath.
7. Combine this set with some pretty autumn leaves, such as those in the Leaf Prints set to create pretty clusters and focal points.
8. Perch a bird on the bittersweet branch, such as those from the Spring Woods or Winter Woods sets.
9. Stamp and die cut a few of the branches and place them upright in the Just the Jar: Quart for a pretty fall bouquet.
10. Put some glossy accents on the berries to create a shiny, realistic effect.
Autumn is the season when nature is aglow with warm, golden hues. Bittersweet vines and berries capture the beauty and ruggedness of the season. These multi-step berries are ready to bring a bit of autumn’s beauty to your creations. Use them on cards, or create tags and wraps for autumn gifts. These berries would also be beautiful combined with sets such as Leaf Prints to create pretty fall bouquets and clusters.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled bittersweet branch measures 4” wide and 1” high. The small cluster with leaves measures 1 1/8” wide and 1” high. The smallest sprig measures 1 1/8” wide and 3/4” high, assembled. The “thankful” sentiment measures 2” wide and 1/2” high. The “for your friendship” sentiment measures 2 7/8” wide and 3/8” high.