Beautiful Berries: Spring Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3329
Beautiful Berries: Spring Tip Sheet
1. Each of the berry clusters has four steps — the branch, leaves, berries, and berry detail.
2. Stamp these in soft and pretty pastels for a spring card, or use darker earth tones for a fall or masculine look.
3. Try heat embossing the berry detail portion of the image with white embossing powder for a different look.
4. Freshen up a floral set from your stash by tucking these pretty berry sprigs into a cluster of flowers, giving them a new look.
5. Stamp the large branch and leaves, and then instead of stamping the berries included in the set, stamp some flowers from another set for a totally different look.
6. Pair these berries with the leaves from the Leaf Prints set for fall-themed cards.
7. The berry clusters on the large branch are far enough apart that with some careful inking, they could be stamped in different colors, or create an ombre (light to dark) effect.
8. The large branch can be used vertically or horizontally for different looks. Try stamping a branch above and below a pretty sentiment.
9. Try perching a bird from another set on the branch.
Spring is a time when nature comes back to life in so many beautiful ways! These multi-step berries are ready to burst into bloom on your creations. Stamp them in soft colors to conjure images of spring, or use bold colors or even earth tones for year-round applications. Berries work wonderfully for both masculine and feminine cards, depending on your color choices. These berries would also be beautiful combined with your favorite floral set to create pretty bouquets and clusters.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large assembled branch measures 3 1/2” wide and 2” high. The small berry cluster measures 1 1/4” wide and 1 1/8” high, assembled. The smallest berry cluster measures 5/8” wide and 1/2” high when assembled. The sentiment measures 2 5/8” wide and 1/2” high.