Beautiful Berries: Winter Stamp Set
Product ID : 3418
Beautiful Berries: Winter Tip Sheet
1. Each of the branches consists of three steps — the greenery, the berries, and the berry detail.
2. Juniper is typically deep green with dusty blue berries. Stamp these in their traditional colors, or feel free to go outside the box and stamp the berries in other colors for different looks!
3. Embellish these branches with your favorite glitter or flocking to create a snowy effect.
4. Perch a pretty bird on one of the branches, such as the cardinal from the Winter Woods set.
5. For a completely different look, heat emboss the branches with white powder, then stamp the berries in a bright red.
6. Try creating pretty backgrounds by stamping the branches onto colored cardstock using a coordinating ink color. Heat emboss the berries with white embossing powder for a neat effect.
7. Stamp the branches, then use a light gray marker to add a shadow along the bottom edges of the branches.
8. Five of the medium branches stamped in a circle creates a perfect wreath, sized just right to fill the front of an A2 card.
9. Use the coordinating dies to die cut and stamp a few of the clusters, then wrap twine around the stems and tie into a bow.
10. The smallest cluster, paired with one of the sentiments and your favorite tag die, would make quick and pretty holiday tags.
Winter is the season when nature rests, but beauty still abounds! Shades of evergreen color the landscape, often covered in frosty crystals. Although not as abundant as in other seasons, some berries can still be found, such as the pretty juniper berries found in this set. Stamp them in their appropriate shades of green and blue, or feel free to go outside of nature’s bounds and stamp them in more festive greens and reds. Embellish the branches with glitter to create your own frosty wonderland! Use them on cards, or create tags and wraps for holiday gifts.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest branch measures 3 1/4” wide and 2” high. The medium cluster measures 2 1/4” wide and 1 1/2” high. The smallest cluster measures 1 1/2” wide and 1” high. The “Peace & Joy” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and 1” high. The “Merry Christmas” sentiment measures 2” wide and 3/4” high.