Beautiful Blooms II Stamp Set
Product ID : 2214
1. There are six solid flower centers included so you can always add a punch of a second
color to your blooms.
2. Nine of the flowers in this set coordinate with dies. The mix & match possibilities are
definitely something to check out!
3. If you want to build an all over background pattern with ease, stick several of the
flowers on a block together and stamp. It will take you no time at all to fill in a large area.
4. To add a touch of glitter to any flower, just add some 2-way glue to the stamped petals
and sprinkle with Prisma Glitter. This glitter is perfect because it allows the color of the
stamped image to show through.
5. Many of these flowers work well with the rock n' roll technique. You simply ink the
entire flower in a lighter color, then roll the edges of the stamp in a darker color. This
really adds a lot of dimension to the flowers and makes them look more artistic.
6. Try layering different styles and sizes of flowers on top of one another for even more
mix & match possibilities.
7. Create a polka dot center for one of the larger flowers by repeatedly stamping one of
the solid dot stamps.
8. Use a circle punch in the appropriate size to punch out patterned paper to serve as a
9. Our vintage buttons also make wonderful floral centers.
10. Try pairing these floral images with all of the different leaves found in the Turning a
New Leaf stamp set!
This follow-up to the original Beautiful Blooms set is full of even more possibilities and combinations than you thought possible. With three graduated sizes of many of the floral images, you'll be able to stack and layer to your hearts content!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest polka dot flower measures 2" in diameter. The smallest polka dot flower measures 1 1/8" in diameter. The largest five-petal daisy measures 1 3/4" in diameter. The smallest five-petal daisy measures 1/4" in diameter.