Beautiful Butterflies Layers Stamp Set
Product ID : 2972
Beautiful Butterflies Layers Tip Sheet :
1. For a seamless look, use the coordinating butterfly body dies to layer on top of the
stamped butterfly wings.
2. Utilize the kissing technique when pairing these images with the stamps from the
Beautiful Butterflies set.
3. The two watercolor images were meant to layer together perfectly.
4. Ink different portions of the butterfly layers, in two different colors, by selectively
pressing into an ink pad or with stamp markers.
5. Think outside the box and use these images to create your own hand-stamped pattern
paper. The star burst image would look particularly nice.
6. Die cut a butterfly base (using the Beautiful Butterflies dies) from color cardstock or
pattern paper, and then stamp these layer images onto the die cuts.
7. Heat emboss these images for a textured layer.
8. Stamp these images in ink that matches your butterfly base for a more subtle,
9. Use the rock and roll technique for a fun multi-color look.
10. Stamp the polka dot layer, multiple times, in different colors for a colorful look.
This set was designed to coordinate with the previously released Beautiful Butterflies Stamp Set. Use the pieces in this set to add color and detail to the simple Beautiful Butterflies silhouette images and die cuts. Each of the large original butterflies has either one or two matching pieces, making it easy to create uniquely colored and styled pieces.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest butterfly layer image measures 2 1/8" x 1 7/8", the smallest butterfly layer image measures 1" x 3/4", the smallest butterfly body measures 1" x 1/2".