Beautiful Butterflies Stamp Set
Product ID : 2477
Beautiful Butterflies Tip Sheet :
1. Use the kissing technique to give these butterfly silhouettes a bit of texture.
2. Create the look of fluttering butterflies by stamping different sized butterflies across a
3. Select a rainbow of ink colors when stamping your fluttering butterflies to create a
simple, but stunning, single layer card. Then pair with the “Like a Rainbow, You Color My
4. Use the coordinating dies to die cut felt or fabric butterfly embellishments.
5. Cut out and layer different sized butterflies to create a 3D embellishment.
6. Apply the rock and roll stamping technique to give your butterflies a multicolored look.
7. Dry emboss or impress the die cut and stamped butterflies (using Papertrey Ink
impression plates) to create a unique textured look.
8. Stamp in a group and layer multiple butterflies to create a strong focal point.
9. Embellish the butterfly bodies with rhinestones, buttons, twine, flocking fiber, etc.
10. Add glitter to the wings to create a stunning look.
11. Any number of these images can be used to hand stamp a beautiful pattern paper.
Beautiful Butterflies is a gorgeous set full of lovely butterflies in different shapes and sizes. These silhouette shapes allow you to play around with many different stamping techniques. Included in this set are some wonderful sentiments, which will give you just the right touch when creating a card for that special someone. To maximize your stamping options, pair this set with the coordinating dies. Whether you are looking to create a stunning focal point, a quick background, or anything in between, this set is perfect choice for any project.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The widest butterfly measures 2 3/4" x 1 5/8", the longest butterfly measures 2 1/8" x 2", the medium butterflies measure approximately 1 1/8" x 1 1/8", the mini butterflies measure approximately 1/2" X 1/2", "Happy Anniversary..." measures 2 7/8" x 5/8" and "Happiness..." measures 1 3/8" x 5/8".