Been Boo'd Stamp Set
Product ID : 2260
1. Create a fun background pattern or your own patterned paper with the various images
mounted on a large acrylic block.
2. Stamp the images using VersaMark ink on cardstock to give your images a subtle effect.
3. Stamp the solid images onto patterned paper with VersaMark ink, emboss with clear
embossing power, and cut out for a glossy, dimensional look.
4. Use the rock and roll technique with the solid pumpkin shape or the moon shape.
5. Stamp the images repeatedly to create a fun pattern.
6. The star image coordinates perfectly with the 2" star punch.
7. Try stamping with Fresh Snow ink or Vintage Cream ink on dark colored cardstock for a
8. Edge the punched star with a glue pen and dunk the edges in glitter for some extra
9. The star cluster fits perfectly on an address label to create unique candy wrappers. The
star cluster stamp can be used to create really unique background papers as well.
10. Create a “boo kit” for your neighbors – simply stamp the images and poem, create a gift
bag with wrapped chocolate treats and other hand stamped goodies, then hang the Boo Kit
on your neighbors door. You should try to “ring & run", keeping your identity a secret.
Watch as your neighbors “Boo” each other, it’s a fun Halloween take on “Secret Santa”!
Create a wonderful array of Halloween Treats and Gift Bags, cards, scrapbook pages, backgrounds, accents and much, much more! Been Boo'd offers a unique combination of whimsical fonts and fun images that can be used on any project. Get Boo'd!
MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The Boo Poem measures 2 2/5" wide by 13/4" high. The large bat measures 2 1/2" wide by 1" high, while the smaller bat measures 3/4" wide by 3/10" high. The Boo! sentiment measures 1 2/5" by 43/100". Trick or Treat sentiment measures 1 3/10" by approximately 3/10". The moon measure approximately 1 1/2" in height. The star cluster will fit on an avery address label (8160).