Believe Stamp Set
Product ID : 2040
1. The smaller images can not only be placed between Santa’s hands, they can also be
utilized with the tree. Such as the gift put under the tree, the star to adorn the top of the
2. You can use one of the leaf & berry stamps to create a large wreath. Just trace a
circle with pencil and stamp the image repeatedly around it.
3. You can always use the smaller images to create background papers for your Santa or
tree. The star or the berries would both be especially stunning!
4. Heat emboss the tree image for super easy watercoloring. The “walls” created by the
raised embossing will allow the color to puddle only where it is supposed to, making it
easy to do on cards that you are mass-producing.
5. After coloring in the berries on any of the images try applying a glossy dimensional
adhesive (like Crystal Effects from Stampin’ Up!) to add some dimension and realism to
6. You could also add stickles or glitter to the berries for a little added sparkle!
7. You can use the tree to create a “forest” behind Santa. Cut a window out of the cover
of your card and stamp the trees inside. Then stamp Santa on a separate piece of
cardstock and cut him out. Adhere just his feet to the bottom front cover of your card. He
will then appear to be standing in a winter wonderland!
8. Add dimensional snow to your tree with Liquid Applique or puff paint.
9. For a fun accent for Santa, add a miniature white pompom to the end of his hat.
10. Use a white paint pen to color in Santa’s beard & cuffs after stamping him on kraft
cardstock. The stunning contrast will be quite eye-catching!
Featuring a simple version of Old Saint Nicholas, this set holds many possibilities for all of your holiday projects. There are six objects to choose from that will fit perfectly in Santa’s “hands”. The intricate tree can be used as a companion to Santa or shine alone. Many of the small accessories would also work well with the tree, such as the star to top it off. Five sentiments in a beautiful script font round out the collection. Featuring a total of 15 images.
This set comes on one 4x6 sheet. The Santa measures 2 1/2" tall and 1 1/4" wide. The tree image measures 3 1/4" tall and 1 1/2" wide. The star measures 1/2" in diameter.