Better Together Stamp Set
Sale Price: $16.80
Product ID : 3298
Better Together Tip Sheet
1. The floral images and sentiments are done in such a way that they look beautiful when heat embossed.
2. Use your favorite coloring medium, such as Copics or water coloring, to bring the floral images to life.
3. Add pops of color to just a few specific areas for emphasis rather than the entire bouquet.
4. All of the floral images work well with the watercolor resist technique. Just heat emboss the image first onto white cardstock, then watercolor over it.
5. Add touches of glitter to certain parts of the florals for added depth and shimmer.
6. Glossy accents can also be used to highlight things, such as the floral centers.
7. The separate floral images are included so you can stamp and die-cut them, then add them to the bouquet with foam tape for dimension.
8. The individual elements can also be used to build your own designs and backgrounds.
9. Add emphasis to the single script word in a sentiment by highlighting it with a swipe of color from a marker or watercolor brush.10. Repeat a sentiment all over the card front for an interesting background.
These whimsical floral illustrations will bring joy to nearly any recipient, especially when paired with these thoughtful sentiments. Use your favorite coloring techniques to add bold definition to the bouquet, or leave it as it for a simpler look.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large bouquet measures 3 1/4" x 4 1/2". The largest single daisy measures 1 1/2" x 1 1/2". The smallest single daisy measures 7/8" x 7/8". The daisy buds measure 1" x 1" each. "What would I do without you?" measures 2 7/8"x 1/4". "I'll do everything I can to make things better." measures 2 1/8" x 1/2". "You're one of those people..." measures 2 1/2" x 7/8".