Beyond Basic Borders Stamp Set
Product ID : 2119
1. Borders aren't just for backgrounds or other details. Try using them as the focal image
on your project!
2. Use borders on the edges of your focal image piece to add interest and detail.
3. Use trimmed or punched pieces of the reverse border images as accents on your
4. Use the leaf vine image and reversed leaf vine border with the 2-step stamping
5. Use the border images with the Journaling Lines set to create unique journaling spaces
for your scrapbook projects.
6. Use the border images to create unique backgrounds for your projects.
7. Use border images with images from the Faux Ribbon stamp set to build more “ribbon”
designs and other creative patterns.
8. Use embellishments like rhinestones or small buttons on the berry branch and curved
9. The reversed borders work well with the emboss resist technique.
10. Use mini images on the scallop border to create unique designs.
This inspiring set includes border images that you will enjoy using to accent your sentiments and build unique backgrounds & borders with coordinating focal images and a selection of versatile sentiments. You will find many reasons to pull this 17 image set out to use over and over on your stamping projects. MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The border images measure 4