Bibliophile Stamp Set
Product ID : 3060
Bibliophile Tip Sheet :
1. All the book quote spines fit within the opening of the Stitched Bookmark.
2. Use gold embossing powder on the book spines to give them a vintage look.
3. "This life is sweeter than fiction" could be used anywhere on a book themed card, not
just on a book spine.
4. Combine the John Green quotation (She loved mysteries so much, so became one)
with the spy glass from Secret Agent.
5. Create a stack of books with the Bibliophile Dies, stamp the spine of one with the "book
drunkard" quotation from Jane Austen, and add in the Pub Glass die cut to complete the
scene. Sure to get a laugh.
6. Combine images from Simply Jane with the Jane Austen quote. Perhaps stamp the
images on additional book spines.
7. Combine various non-quotation elements from Bibliophile with other small, decorative
elements from other sets to create a stack of beautifully graphic book spines. Add
sentiments from Book Club or All Booked Up to stretch your supplies even further.
8. The sentiments combine as follows:
• A book for your birthday is a gift you unwrap page by page.
• Sharing a favorite book is like giving a piece of yourself to a kindred spirit.
• Relax, may you feel better with the turning of every page.
As the name suggests, Bibliophile is the book lover's stamp set. Design-your-own book spines get a clever twist when you see you are stamping book quotations from famous authors on your card, wall art, or bookmark projects. Three additional sentiments are designed to stretch out on the spines of stacked books. With one line per book spine, these book-themed sentiments create a pleasing scene that is a snap to create. Complete the look with the Fancy Teacup Die or Fancy Bookends Die and your project is done, leaving you to sit down with your own cuppa and favorite book to enjoy the rest of your downtime.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The John Green quotation "she loved mysteries so much, she became one", measures approximately 2 1/2” long by 1/2” tall. The vertically aligned "books" measures approximately 1/2” wide by 2 1/4” tall. The circular star element measures approximately 3/8” by 3/8”. Each rectangle of the "between the pages" quotation measures approximately 3/4” by 5/8”. The various dividers (five total) all measure approximately 3/4” long by 1/8” to 1/4” high.