Big Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
Product ID : 2319
1. The sentiments in this set pair up perfectly with out By the Numbers Die Collection.
2. You can also try teaming them up with number stickers or chipboard numbers.
3. Try creating your own large scale numbers with small buttons, beads, adhesive pearls
4. It is easiest to figure out the placement of your numbers first, then add the sentiments
5. Don't be afraid to use a variety of textures in conjunction with the numbers to help add
drama to your project. This could include fabric, felt, glitter, cork and more!
6. Create a fun birthday tag with the bold numbers of your choice followed by an
appropriate sentiment underneath.
7. Many of the larger single-line sentiments will coordinate with our Double Ended
Banners die for even more layering fun!
8. Use the number suffixes beside the "age" of the recipient where appropriate. The font
was selected specifically to look like handwriting added in an artistic manner.
9. Don't be afraid to combine some of the sentiments to create a background collage of
10. Many of these sentiments can be used for anniversaries as well as birthdays!
This set enables you to go outside the box with your birthday card making, allowing the age of your recipient to take center stage! The mix and match sentiments coordinate perfectly with the new By the Numbers Die Collection or any of the number stamps in your existing collection. Be sure to view the sample page of assembled sentiments (accessible via the "View Idea Gallery" button below) for combination inspiration!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. "Sensational Years" measures 3 1/4" long and 1/2" tall. "You just keep getting better and better!" measures 1 7/8" wide and 1/2" tall. "On Your" measures 1 1/2" wide and 1/4" tall. "st" measures 3/4" wide and 1/2" tall.