Big & Bold Holiday Wishes Stamp Set
Product ID : 2288
1. For a simple look, stamp the script image in your accent color followed by the
companion sentiment in a neutral, like dark chocolate, smokey shadow or true black.
2. As a fun twist, stamp a large scripty image onto your cardstock, lift, move it about 1/8"
above the image you just stamped and stamp again (without reinking). This will cause a
"shadow" effect with the sentiments!
3. Place a script sentiment and supporting sentiment together on the same block for a
simple stamp and go card, especially if you are mass-producing. Just those two images
are all you need on the cover of a card!
4. The flourish image doesn't just need to be used to accent your sentiments. Try your
hand at creating background patterns with it.
5. Accent the flourish with rhinestones for extra sparkle.
6. Try pairing the large script words with supporting sentiments from some of your other
stamp sets for even more versatility.
7. Use the supporting sentiments to form a frame around one of the large script words.
8. If you want to place the flourish above and below your sentiment(s), be sure to stamp
the sentiments first!
9. Don't forget, the small companion sentiments can be used by themselves as well!
This mega-sized sentiment set is a follow-up to the popular Big & Bold Wishes, this one with a holiday twist. The large scrolled sentiments can be used by themselves or in conjunction with one of the smaller supporting sentiments. The flourish image can be added just above, just below, or above AND below the sentiments, creating a fancy frame of sorts. In addition, there are also small decorative accents that can be placed on either side or above and below any of the phrases. You will love all of the mix and match possibilities!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. "Tis the Season" measures 3 1/4" wide and 3/4" tall. The "To Hold Friends & Family Near" sentiment measures 3 1/2" wide and 1/4" tall. The flourish accent measures 2 1/4" wide and 1/2" tall.