Big & Bold Wishes Stamp Set
Product ID : 2177
1. For a simple look, stamp the script image in your accent color followed by the
companion sentiment in a neutral, like dark chocolate, smokey shadow or true black.
2. As a fun twist, stamp a large scripty image onto your cardstock, lift, move it about 1/8"
above the image you just stamped and stamp again (without reinking). This will cause a
"shadow" effect with the sentiments!
3. Place a script sentiment & supporting sentiment together on the same block for a
simple stamp & go card, especially if you are mass-producing. Just those two images are
all you need on the cover of a card!
4. The flourish image doesn't just need to be used to accent your sentiments. Try your
hand at creating background patterns with it.
5. Accent the flourish with rhinestones for extra sparkle.
6. Try pairing the large script words with supporting sentiments from some of your other
stamp sets for even more versatility.
7. Use the supporting sentiments to form a frame around one of the large script words.
8. If you want to place the flourish above and below your sentiment(s) be sure to stamp
the sentiments first!
9. Don't forget, the small companion images can be used by themselves as well!
This mega-sized sentiment set was inspired by the pretty scripts used in tattoos. The large scrolled sentiments can be used by themselves or in conjunction with one of the smaller supporting sentiments. The flourish image can be added just above, just below or above AND below the sentiments, creating a fancy frame of sorts. With sentiments covering practically every occasion under the sun, you will find yourself turning to this fabulously hip stamp set again and again!
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The "Sending You" mega sentiment measures 3.5" wide and 1" tall. The flourish measures 3.25" wide and 1" tall. The "It's gonna be your best birthday yet." sentiment measures 3.25" wide and 1/8" tall.