Big Hugs Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 2936
Big Hugs Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp one of the large "Hugs" in a lighter color and then add one of the companion
sentiments, slightly overlapping the two.
2. Stamp "Hugs" and then keep stamping repeatedly without re-inking to get a softer,
3. Add color to the flowers in the serif "Hugs" with markers or watercolors.
4. Stamp several "Hugs" in a column using different colors for a modern twist.
5. Achieve an ombre look with the large "Hugs" by inking it in a lighter color and adding a
darker color to the bottom portion of the word before stamping.
6. Many of the "Hugs" images are bold enough that they would look pretty when using
emboss resist techniques, especially with watercolors.
7. Use the small heart or "xo" clusters to add accents around the "Hugs".
8. By using the coordinating die-cuts, you can create masks for the words, enabling you
to add decorative stamped elements with ease.
9. Try heat embossing the companion sentiments to give them more emphasis if the
"Hugs" is stamped in a darker color.
Now you can send "hugs" to anyone, anytime with this fabulous collection of images and dies. Pair the large "hugs" with banners or companion sentiments to create some touching cards that convey exactly what you are feeling, especially long distance.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The curved "sending" banner measures 2 1/2" x 1/2". The small straight "sending" banner measures 1" x 1/4". "When my arms can't reach..." measures 2 3/8" x 1/2". The serif "hugs" with floral pattern measures 4 1/4" x 1". The small sans-serif "hugs" measures 2 1/2" x 3/4".