Big Ticket Additions Stamp Set
Product ID : 2862
Big Ticket Additions Tip Sheet :
1. There are two "hello" ticket frames which can be filled in with many of the companion
sentiments included in our Phrase Play sets.
2. The sketched arrow can be used to underline words added to the tickets.
3. The "love" and "smile" banners can be combined with a ticket frame or used alone on
a die-cut ticket.
4. Fill the circular frame and banner image with a button or another round embellishment
of some sort.
5. The vintage flourished ticket frame will look amazing when heat embossed, especially
6. The diagonal stripe frame is slightly smaller than the others and you can layer or nest
it with another frame for more design options.
7. Use the notebook lined ticket to add important dates or journaling to a scrapbook page
or Monthly Moments photo.
8. Use the large bracket on either end of a large word to help it fill a die-cut ticket.
9. Stamp the sketched rectangle frame repeatedly without re-inking to create a
generation stamped look.
10. Don't forget that many of the frames can be flipped vertically to give you even more
Perfect for both layouts and cards, this new collection of tickets coordinates with the Big Ticket Basics border die and stamp set. All of the ticket frames have the option of mixing and matching with other sets, allowing you to incorporate multiple colors into your designs. You will love the customization options that make this a wonderful set to keep on hand for nearly any occasion or theme.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. All of the ticket frames average around 2 1/8" wide and 1 1/4" tall. The arrow measures 1 3/4" x 1/4". "Good times" measures 1 1/8" x 1/2". The smile and love banners each measure 1 1/4" x 7/8". The circle and banner frame measures 2 1/8" x 1".