Bigger Blooms Stamp Set
Product ID : 2678
Bigger Blooms Tip Sheet :
1. Combine these images with images from the Mini Blooms stamp set.
2. Sentiments from this set can be paired and used with sentiments from the Mini Blooms
3. Hand stamp a background using an assortment of Bigger Blooms and Mini Blooms
4. Stamp a trio of flowers, with accenting leaves, to create a pretty focal point.
5. Combine stamps with the coordinating dies to assemble a dimensional bouquet.
6. Use the Rock and Roll technique to add a cool two-tone look to your blooms.
7. The previously released Ribbon & Bows stamp set is a perfect complement to Bigger
Blooms. The flowing ribbon loops and ends will look beautiful layered under an
arrangement of blooms.
8. Add a touch of sparkle to each flower center by using glitter or small rhinestones.
9. “Hip, Hip, Hooray!” could be paired nicely with either “Happy Birthday” or
10. Stamp “Hip, Hip, Hooray!” a few times and combine it with balloons (from the Birthday
Style stamp set) to create a very festive birthday card.
Bigger Blooms is a larger version of the previously released Mini Blooms stamp set. It features an assortment of coordinating blooms and leaves in a larger size; plus sentiments that pair perfectly with some of the sentiments included in Mini Blooms. Achieve endless possibilities by combining Bigger Blooms with Mini Blooms, or by pairing it with other stamp sets already included in your stamp collection. Used alone or with other sets, this is a must-have for any stamper.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest bloom image measures 1 1/8" in diameter, the smallest bloom measures 3/8" in diameter, the longest leaf image measures 1/4" x 7/8", the "Congratulations" sentiment measures 3 1/4" x 5/8", the "Get Well Soon" Sentiment measures 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" and the "Best. Day. Ever." sentiment measures 1 1/4" x 1/4".