Birthday Balloons Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3474
Birthday Balloons Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the solid or outline balloon image and then add a pattern image layered on top to create your own fun and festive balloons.
2. The patterns work well with the coordinating die cut and stencils.
3. Add a string to the balloons that are included in the set or use the coordinating sentiment strings from the Birthday Strings Stamp Set.
4. Use coordinating birthday-themed stamp sets and dies from your collection. The Balloon Strings die collection is one that would coordinate perfectly as well.
5. Stamp your own confetti to create a fun festive background or coordinating patterned paper.
6. Instead of using the string images from the set, add an actual string to your balloon or use a sewing machine to stitch them onto your project.
7. Use the coordinating die to create a mask for the balloon and stamp your own patterns onto them.
8. Add confetti, sequins, glitter, etc. to add extra sparkle to the balloons, or use those items as confetti around them.
9. Use the small typed words along with the main sentiments on your project or use them on their own. You could even stamp them right onto the balloons!
10. Stamp single balloons or play around with clustering and layering them to create a bunch!
It’s time to party, and what better way to decorate than a bunch of balloons? The balloons in this set have several coordinating patterns that also work with the coordinating die and stencils. Sprinkle on some confetti and glitter and you are ready to celebrate in style!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The outline balloon, solid balloon, and pattern images are just over 1 1/8” wide and 1 1/2” tall. The balloon strings are just over 3/8” wide and are 3 1/2” tall. The “birthday wishes” sentiment is just over 1 7/8” wide and is just over 3/8” tall. The “celebrate!” sentiment is just over 1 1/4” wide and is just under 3/8” tall. The typed sentiments are just over 1/8” tall and range from just over 1/2” to just over 7/8” wide. The star confetti cluster is just over 1/2” wide and 1/2” tall. The circle confetti cluster is just under 3/8” is height and width. The small single stars range from just over 1/8” to just over 1/4” in diameter.