Birthday Bash Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 2249
1. The block “happy” can be paired up with birthday.
2. Stamp the single “happy” five times in five different colors of ink and cut them out in
squares. Mix and match the colors to create a unique design OR use markers to ink the
different letters in the block for a multi-colored effect.
3. Replace the “I” in “Big birthday wishes” with the candle.
4. Add “to you” to “Happy belated birthday”, “Happy Happy Birthday” etc.
5. Use “it’s a celebration” or “it’s my party” for invitations.
6. Try stamping a sentiment a second time on colored cardstock, cutting the key words
and adding them to your original stamped sentiment.
7. Use markers to ink the different letters in the block “happy” for a multi-colored effect.
8. Color the images using markers or outline the image using markers.
9. If you are in need of a quick tag to embellish a gift bag, one of the larger sentiments
will quickly fill a significant amount of space that won't need much embellishing!
Use the stars as background stamps.
10. Dot the “i”s with small rhinestones.
Get ready to party with Birthday Bash Sentiments! This set is a fabulous addition to any stamp set. It can be used to create birthday cards, tags and scrapbook pages for all ages. From whimsical to classical, this set has the perfect sentiment for all your birthday creations.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “HAPPY” sentiment measures 2 1/4" wide by 1/2" high. The “Happy Happy Birthday” sentiment measures 2" wide and approximately 1" high. The “It’s a Celebration” sentiment measures 3 1/4" wide and approximately 3/4" high. The “Happy Birthday” (scripted birthday) measures 2 1/4" wide and 1 1/4" high.