Birthday Classics: February Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2769
Birthday Classics: February Tip Sheet :
1. Mix and match various stamps from the set to create the following sentiments:
February birthdays are the best!
Valentine birthdays are the best!
May you have a lovely birthday
May you have a lovely February birthday
May you have a lovely Valentine birthday
Happy February birthday
Happy Valentine birthday
2. Use the masking technique to add multiple colors to the large sentiment in the set.
3. Heat emboss the words for added shine.
4. Don?t forget to use the sentiment building stamps to add an extra greeting to the front
or back flap of your envelope!
5. Stamp words repeatedly to create a text-style background pattern.
6. The largest sentiment in the set also works well on the inside of a card.
7. Stamp one word repeatedly in a row, to create a text border.
8. Don?t forget to create a coordinating gift tag using some of the same elements you
used on your birthday card!
9. Stamp ?Valentine? or ?February? using the generation stamping technique, stamping
the sentiment repeatedly before re-inking, to create a whimsical look.
10. Create an additional sentiment for any month of the year, simply by masking off
everything but the words ?Birthday blessings? on the largest sentiment.
Birthday Classics: February is the first set in a monthly series that features a gorgeously unique birthday sentiment as well as birthday sentiment building options, with each set focusing on a specific month! Finally, you can create birthday sentiments specific to each recipient’s birth month! Custom birthday cards just got more fun than ever! You’ll want to be sure to collect them all to create cards for anyone on your birthday calendar!
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “May your February...” sentiment measures 2 1/4" x 1 1/2". The “Valentine” sentiment measures 1 3/4" x 1/2". The “May you have a lovely” sentiment measures 2 1/4" x 3/8".