Birthday Classics: July Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 2839
Birthday Classics: July Tip Sheet :
1. Mix and match various stamps from the set to create the following sentiments: Happiest
of July Birthdays, 4th of July Birthdays Can’t Be Beat!, Happy 4th of July, Happy 4th of July
Birthday, Happy July Birthday, Happiest of 4th of July Birthdays, July Birthdays Can’t Be
Beat, Happy July, Happy Birthday
2. Use the masking technique to add multiple colors to the large sentiment in the set.
3. Heat emboss the words for added shine.
4. Don’t forget to use the sentiment building stamps to add an extra greeting to the front
or back flap of your envelope!
5. Stamp words repeatedly to create a text-style background pattern.
6. The largest sentiment in the set also works well on the inside of a card.
7. Stamp one word repeatedly, in a row, to create a text border.
8. Don’t forget to create a coordinating gift tag using some of the same elements you
used on your birthday card!
9. Stamp any of the sentiments using the generation stamping technique, stamping the
sentiment repeatedly before re-inking, to create a whimsical look.
10. Stamp the largest sentiment a second time and cut out the “July birthday” portion of
the image. Layer that over the top of the original stamped sentiment, with foam adhesive,
for some dimension.
Birthday Classics: July is the sixth set in a monthly series that features a gorgeously unique birthday sentiment as well as birthday sentiment building options, with each set focusing on a specific month! Finally, you can create birthday sentiments specific to each recipient’s birth month! Custom birthday cards just got more fun than ever! You’ll want to be sure to collect them all to create cards for anyone on your birthday calendar!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “Summertime fun...” sentiment measures 2 1/16" x 2 1/8”. The “June” sentiment measures 1 3/16" x 5/8". The “birthdays are the most fun!” sentiment measures 2 1/8" x 3/16".