Birthday Classics: June Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 2821
Birthday Classics: June Tip Sheet :
1. Mix and match various stamps from the set to create the following sentiments: Happy
Birthday, Happy June Birthday, Happy Summer Birthday, Happy June, Wishing you a
beautiful summer, Wishing you a beautiful June, Wishing you a beautiful summer birthday,
Wishing you a beautiful June birthday, Happy Summer, Summer birthdays are the most
fun!, June birthdays are the most fun!
2. Use the masking technique to add multiple colors to the large sentiment in the set.
3. Heat emboss the words for added shine.
4. Don’t forget to use the sentiment building stamps to add an extra greeting to the front
or back flap of your envelope!
5. Stamp words repeatedly to create a text-style background pattern.
6. The largest sentiment in the set also works well on the inside of a card.
7. Stamp one word repeatedly, in a row, to create a text border.
8. Don’t forget to create a coordinating gift tag using some of the same elements you
used on your birthday card!
9. Stamp any of the sentiments using the generation stamping technique, stamping the
sentiment repeatedly before re-inking, to create a whimsical look.
10. Stamp the largest sentiment a second time and cut out the “sun” image. Layer that
over the top of the original stamped sentiment, with foam adhesive, for some dimension.
Birthday Classics: June is the fifth set in a monthly series that features a gorgeously unique birthday sentiment as well as birthday sentiment building options, with each set focusing on a specific month! Finally, you can create birthday sentiments specific to each recipient’s birth month! Custom birthday cards just got more fun than ever! You’ll want to be sure to collect them all to create cards for anyone on your birthday calendar!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “Summertime fun...” sentiment measures 2 1/16" x 2 1/8”. The “June” sentiment measures 1 3/16" x 5/8". The “birthdays are the most fun!” sentiment measures 2 1/8" x 3/16".