Birthday Classics: March Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2790
Birthday Classics: March Tip Sheet :
1. Mix and match various stamps from the set to create the following sentiments:
Happy March Birthday
Wishing you an awesome birthday
Wishing you an awesome March birthday
March birthdays are the best!
Celebrate! Birthdays are the best!
2. Use the masking technique to add multiple colors to the large sentiment in the set.
3. Heat emboss the words for added shine.
4. Don’t forget to use the sentiment building stamps to add an extra greeting to the front
or back flap of your envelope!
5. Stamp words repeatedly to create a text-style background pattern.
6. The largest sentiment in the set also works well on the inside of a card.
7. Stamp one word repeatedly in a row, to create a text border.
8. Don’t forget to create a coordinating gift tag using some of the same elements you
used on your birthday card!
9. Stamp any of the sentiments using the generation stamping technique, stamping the
sentiment repeatedly before re-inking, to create a whimsical look.
10. Create an additional sentiment for any month of the year simply by masking off
everything but the words “wishing you a great day” on the largest sentiment.
Birthday Classics: March is the second set in a monthly series that features a gorgeously unique birthday sentiment as well as birthday sentiment building options, with each set focusing on a specific month! Finally, you can create birthday sentiments specific to each recipient’s birth month! Custom birthday cards just got more fun than ever! You’ll want to be sure to collect them all to create cards for anyone on your birthday calendar!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “It’s March...” sentiment measures 2-1/8" x 1-3/4". The “March” sentiment measures 1-1/2" x 1/2". The “Wishing you an awesome” sentiment measures 2" x 1/8".