Birthday Classics: November Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 2902
Birthday Classics: November Tip Sheet :
1. Mix and match various stamps from the set to create the following sentiments:
Happy November Birthday, Happy Thanksgiving Birthday, Happy November, Happy
Thanksgiving, Giving thanks for you, Giving thanks for you on your birthday, Happy
2. Use the masking technique to add multiple colors to the large sentiment in the set.
3. Heat emboss the words for added shine.
4. Don’t forget to use the sentiment building stamps to add an extra greeting to the front
or back flap of your envelope!
5. Stamp words repeatedly to create a text-style background pattern.
6. The largest sentiment in the set also works well on the inside of a card.
7. Stamp one word repeatedly, in a row, to create a text border.
8. Don’t forget to create a coordinating gift tag using some of the same elements you
used on your birthday card!
9. Stamp any of the sentiments using the generation stamping technique, stamping the
sentiment repeatedly before re-inking, to create a whimsical look.
10. Add a banner or two under any of the sentiments, or create a whole garland with
several of the banners.
Birthday Classics: November is the tenth set in a monthly series that features a gorgeously unique birthday sentiment as well as birthday sentiment building options, with each set focusing on a specific month! Finally, you can create birthday sentiments specific to each recipient’s birth month! Custom birthday cards just got more fun than ever! You’ll want to be sure to collect them all to create cards for anyone on your birthday calendar!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “So thankful for you…” sentiment measures 1 3/4” x 1 3/8”. The “November” sentiment measures 2" x 3/8". The “banner” image measures 3/4” x 9/16”.