Birthday Strings Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3475
Birthday Strings Tip Sheet
1. The sentiments in this set were designed to be used as a balloon string. Turn the image so the sentiment goes vertical instead of horizontal and stamp it below a stamped or die cut balloon image.
2. The set was designed to coordinate with the Birthday Balloons stamp set and coordinating die, but you can use other balloon images or dies cuts in your collection.
3. Add the strings to other images like a kite or use it as a string on a pull toy.
4. Use the sentiments not as a string, but just on their own for your project.
5. Stamp one or more sentiments repeatedly in a line to create a background design for your project.
6. The “let’s have a party” and “time to celebrate” sentiments will work for other celebrations like a graduation or retirement party.
7. Emboss the strings for a dimensional look.
8. Emboss the strings with clear embossing powder and then apply dye ink or watercolor around them.
9. Stamp a sentiment and add confetti around it - either actual or stamped - for a quick and easy card design.
10. Stamp a sentiment and add stamped or die cut items hanging from it, or use it as the top of a pennant/flag banner.
Birthday Strings is a stamp set that will add a fun twist to your birthday projects. These sentiments are designed to be used with the Birthday Balloons Stamp Set and coordinating die as a string for the balloon images and die cuts.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. All of the sentiments are 3 1/2” wide and range from just under 1/2” to just over 1/2” in height.