Bitty Background Blocks II Stamp Set
Product ID : 2691
Bitty Background Blocks II Tip Sheet :
1. Use these blocks to build a "quilt" style background for your card front.
2. Stamp die-cut buttons with a solid color first, then overlay one of these patterns in a
contrasting color of ink.
3. Create your own custom fabric swatches by die-cutting plain muslin, or another
cotton-based fabric, with the pinked-edge square die from the Button Card die collection.
Then stamp the swatch with your favorite pattern from this set. Stunning results!
4. These patterned blocks will work nicely with many of our smaller flower dies and more.
5. Stamp several of these blocks in a row, mixing different patterns from the set, to create
a unique border.
6. For a cute and easy accent to add to any project, die-cut a single swatch square,
stamp with your chosen pattern block, and stitch a single button in its center.
7. These blocks could be punched out with a 3/4" square punch and mixed in with blocks
from our Quilter's Sampler set.
8. Try adding patterns to your favorite die-cut letters and numbers for a wonderful
9. Create a color-blocked mat by stamping four squares (2 up, 2 down) in different
colors. A simple sentiment is all you would need to add to complete your project!
These 1 1/2" patterned blocks feature miniature versions of some of your favorite patterns. Perfect for adding a little something to a button, a die-cut flower, and especially alphabet and number dies. The detail that each pattern contains is remarkable and you will love using these to add just that "little" something special to your projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each patterned block measures 1 1/2" x 1 1/2".