Bitty Background Blocks Stamp Set
Product ID : 2330
1. Use these blocks to build a "quilt" style background for your card front.
2. Stamp die-cut buttons with a solid color first, then overlay one of these patterns in a
contrasting color of ink.
3. Create your own custom fabric swatches by die-cutting plain muslin, or another
cotton-based fabric, with the pinked-edge square die from the Button Card die collection.
Then stamp the swatch with your favorite pattern from this set. Stunning results!
4. These patterned blocks will work nicely with many of our smaller flower dies and more.
5. Stamp several of these blocks in a row, mixing different patterns from the set, to create
a unique border.
6. For a cute and easy accent to add to any project, die-cut a single swatch square,
stamp with your chosen pattern block, and stitch a single button in it's center.
7. These blocks could be punched out with a 3/4" square punch and mixed in with blocks
from our Quilter's Sampler set.
8. Try stamping ribbon with some of these patterns.
9. Create a color-blocked mat by stamping four squares (2 up, 2 down) in different
colors. A simple sentiment is all you would need to add to complete your project!
These 1 1/2" patterned blocks feature miniature versions of some of your favorite patterns. Perfect for adding a little something to a button, a die-cut flower or even for building unique full-size backgrounds. The detail that each pattern contains is remarkable and you will love using these to add just that "little" something special to your projects.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each of the blocks measures 1 1/2" square.