Bitty Bouquets Stamp Set
Product ID : 2968
Bitty Bouquets Tip Sheet :
1. The Bitty Bouquets set has all the bits and pieces needed to create four different small
2. Several of the smaller flower images are clustered together on one stamp, making the
bouquets quick and easy to stamp.
3. Even though some of the images are clustered together, they are far enough apart to
allow you to ink them up in more than one color, allowing you to create multi-colored
4. Stamp a few of the bouquets around one of the sentiments included in the set for a
5. Stamp several of the same bouquet in a circular arrangement to create a wreath.
6. Stamp the bouquets onto the coordinating die cuts and adhere with foam for added
dimension. Layer several of them for a dramatic effect.
7. The sentiments in the set can be combined and layered to created multi-colored
8. Try stamping the bouquets onto watercolor paper, then use a water brush to blend the
colors to create a watercolor effect.
9. Stamp several bouquets onto a cardstock panel to create floral backgrounds.
This sweet floral set has all of the bits and pieces needed to create four different bitty floral bouquets. Several of the smaller flowers are clustered into a single stamp, making it quick and easy to create miniature multi-colored bouquets. Create pretty floral backgrounds, or pair them with the coordinating dies to create the perfect accent for a sentiment, or maybe get creative with your favorite watercolor technique. This set is sure to become a staple you’ll reach for time and time again.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled rose bouquet measures approximately 2 1/8” tall and 1 3/8” wide. The assembled hydrangea bouquet measures 1 5/8” tall and 1 1/2” wide. The “enjoy” sentiment measures just over 2 1/4” wide and 7/8” tall. The “hello” sentiment measures just over 7/8” wide and just under 5/8” tall.