Bitty Butterflies Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3147
Bitty Butterflies Tip Sheet :
1. This set coordinates with the Cover Plate: Bitty Butterflies Die. You can stamp the
patterned butterflies through the openings of the Cover Plate cut-out.
2. As another option, you can stamp the patterns on the actual butterfly pieces and then
re-insert them into the die-cut frame.
3. You can use the frame to place and adhere all of the individual butterflies and then
remove the frame.
4. You can even impress the die into your cardstock using an embossing mat and use
the impressed outlines as your guide for stamping the patterned butterflies.
5. Create an accent for a sentiment by clustering a few butterflies together.
6. Use the patterned butterflies as mats for individually stamped or die-cut letters.
7. Create a border along the bottom of your card with several of the butterflies.
8. Make stitched trails for the butterflies with a paper piercer or sewing machine.
9. The sentiments in the set were designed to fit nicely into the blank area towards the
bottom of the die, making it easy to create quick, stylish cards.
10. Use a single die-cut butterfly to “seal” the back flap of an envelope.
Butterflies are a universal symbol for hope, making them a meaningful addition to any card. Use this stamp set along with the coordinating cover plate die to create endless design options. The sentiments included tuck nicely into the opening of the cover plate and are perfect for a variety of occasions.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The butterflies each measure about 1” x 3/4”. “When the world says give up…” measures 2 7/8” x 3/8”. “May you always be brave enough…” measures 2 1/8” x 3/8”. “It’s not about becoming someone better…” measures 3 1/2” x 3/8”.