Bloomers Stamp Set
Product ID : 3048
Bloomers Tip Sheet :
1. These stamps coordinate with the Bloomers dies.
2. Use all of the die layers with each of the coordinating stamps or just use one or two
layers per flower.
3. You can also stamp all of the layers for each flower on a single layer. Simply stamp
each of the images one on top of the other.
4. There are four layers for each flower. Stamp any combination of them to create
flowers with varying looks.
5. You can create a gorgeous one-layer card with these flowers and the sentiment of
your choice, or use the same layout but pile on the die-cut layers for a completely
6. Use these flowers to create a beautiful set of floral bookmarks.
7. Stamp the large flower base with ink and then heat emboss the flower details images
for some shine.
8. Top the flower centers with brads, buttons, sequins, enamel dots or rhinestones.
9. Ink up the images and then spritz with water before stamping for a water color look.
10. These flowers pair beautifully with some of the leaves from Leave It Be.
Bloomers is a sophisticated new floral set that you’re sure to love, thanks to all the layering possibilities they provide! These fabulous new florals can take on whatever style you prefer, from classic to modern, making them beyond versatile! Stamp one layer or four with ease to create a variety of different looks. You’ll love having so much style and so many design options right at your fingertips with these darling Bloomers!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest flower image measures 2” in diameter. The medium flower image measures 1 3/4” x 1 1/2”. The “Happy Birthday…” sentiment measures 2 1/8” x 1/2”.