Blooming Amaryllis Stamp Set
Product ID : 3609
Blooming Amaryllis Tip Sheet
1. Use coordinating dies to stamp the amaryllis and pot all on one large die cut, or stamp flowers on the flower die cut to pop up on top of the larger die cut for additional dimension!
2. Use the flower stamps without the stems/leaves to create floral clusters and borders.
3. There are two stamps each for the pot and leaves/stems. There are three main stamps to create the flowers plus two small stamps each for the flower centers/stamens.
4. Use the “Thank you” or “Grateful” sentiments alone or pair them with the smaller companion sentiments for additional options.
5. Don’t be afraid to experiment with color combinations for the amaryllis blooms or do a quick google search for realistic color combos! There are lots of different amaryllis varieties!
6. Heat emboss the stamen tops for a fun little bit of shine!
7. Stamp the flowers and then go over them with a water brush to create the look of watercolored flowers.
8. Don’t forget that amaryllis blooms are great for cards all winter long! They aren’t just for holiday use!
9. Look around your stamp collection for other florals that you might be able to use in conjunction with this flower pot!
10. Add clear heat embossing over the top of your stamped flower pot to give it some shine!
Now you can create the look of gorgeous amaryllis blooms in a huge variety of color combinations with these beautiful multi-step amaryllis stamps! Whether you stamp them in realistic color combinations or think outside the box with your color choices, you’ll love stamping these stunning blooms all winter long! Use them for Christmas or any other winter occasion that you might need pretty florals for! And thanks to their large scale, cards come together quickly and easily!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The two flowers together measure 3 7/8” x 2 1/2”. The stems 2 1/2” x 2 1/4”. The pot measures 1 1/8” x 1 1/4”. The “Thank you” sentiment measures 1 1/2” x 5/8”.