Blooming Button Bits Stamp Set
Product ID : 2187
1. The flowers in this set are the perfect solution for using those large buttons that are
included in our Vintage Button mixes!
2. With the potted plant, it is easiest to stamp the plant portion first followed by the pot.
3. The stitched stem trio image is designed to quickly and easily create an entire border
so you don't have to limit yourself to using it as a lone image!
4. The large single leaves can be used to create scalloped borders. Just stamp them in
a row horizontally and then cover or cut them in half along the center lines!
5. When using the flower trio image, try using buttons of the same hue for the centers or
mix things up by using several different colors.
6. Don't limit yourself to just buttons. Use circle punches to create fun accents for these
image. Rhinestones work great too!
7. A T1 Copic marker can add just the right amount of shading at the edges of these
images to make them pop off the page.
8. The large fern image is designed so it can accommodate either one, two or three
buttons. Try just one large button in the middle, two varying buttons in the middle or three
with one added to the very tip top as shown in the web view.
9. Cut out the large single leaves and adhere them in place on your project, taking the
time to curl the edges a bit for dimension. You'll love the look!
10. Try double stacking your buttons for many of the accents in this set. It gives you
such a unique & fun look.
11. Use the stitched outlines around the single leaves as a paper piercing guide.
This botanical introduction to the Button Bits line-up is a little different than previous sets. It is a little less on the "adorable" side of the spectrum; more about a collection of wonderfully versatile, sophisticated images that can be used over and over again in a plethora of ways. You will love sorting through your Vintage Buttons to find the perfect ones to accent your stamped images! But don't limit yourself to just buttons! You can also use punches and other stamps and embellishments to "fill-in-the-blanks" too! Pair all of these possibilities with the heartfelt sentiments included in this set and you have a resource that you will return to again and again.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large fern image measures 3.25-inches tall and 2-inches wide. The single large flower measures 1.75-inches in diameter. The "precious and few..." sentiment measures 3.5-inches long and 3/8-inch tall.