Blue Skies Stamp Set
Product ID : 2964
Blue Skies Tip Sheet :
1. There are several elements in this set that can be used to build fun scenes complete
with clouds, trees, a sun, birds, etc.
2. The cloud images can be paired with the tree trunk to transform them into trees.
3. The polka dot cloud can be combined with the cupcake base to create a cupcake.
This is the perfect complement to the “sunny with a chance of sprinkles” sentiment. There
is also a confetti/sprinkle image that will pair nicely with the cupcake.
4. Stamp the sunray image several times to create a background.
5. Stamp the sunray image behind the airplane.
6. The small pair of birds can be stamped on the arrow of the “let’s weather it together”
7. The two cloud line images can be stamped above and below a sentiment for an accent.
8. The images in this set are a great complement to the Cover Plate: Blue Skies die.
9. Stamp the sun image behind a sentiment for a fun backdrop.
10. The “sunshine” word stamp can be combined with the “hello” cloud or the “you are
my” sentiment. You could also add the “on a cloudy day” sentiment.
Blue skies are headed your way! This fun and happy collection of images will help you send cheerful greetings to friends and family for many different occasions including birthday, encouragement, hello, and more. The cloud images can be transformed into trees or cupcakes when paired with the companion images in the set, allowing you endless hours of stamping fun! This set is the perfect complement to the Cover Plate: Blue Skies die.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The “rain & sunshine to make a rainbow” sentiment measures just under 2 3/4” wide and just over 1” high. The striped cloud measures just over 1 3/4” wide and 1/2” tall. The sun image measures just under 2 1/2” wide and 7/8” tall. The tree trunk measures just over 1” wide and just under 1 3/4” tall.