Boards & Beams Stamp Set
Product ID : 2083
1. To build a fence, simply start by stamping the section that includes the posts where
you would like your fence to begin. Stamp the section without posts directly beside it,
allowing just a bit of space between the two. Add another section with posts after that.
Continue building in this way until you reach your desired length.
2. The rock cluster stamp can be used to create a rock path leading to the front door of
your stamped home. Start at the steps and work your way down, continuing the length as
far as you like.
3. The rock cluster can also be used to create a rock wall by adding one section at a
time, end to end.
4. the same image can also be used to create a stone chimney for the farmhouse You
can have it extend up the side of the home by doing a bit of masking, or just stamp the
cluster once right at the rooftop.
5. For a fun technique, try stamping the home of your choice onto transparency that you
attach to a trimmed card front as a window. Then stamp the house a second time on
cardstock, cutting out openings for the window. Adhere the house on top of the
transparency, lining up the windows. The detail this adds looks amazing and is fun to do!
6. Try using liquid appliqué or glitter to accent the peaks & ridges of a house. It will look
like it has just experienced the first snowfall of winter.
7. Try applying clear glossy accents (like Crystal Effects from SU!) to the windows of a
stamped house. The glossiness will look very similar to glass.
8. Make a special mini scrapbook for someone in your family or even a dear friend that
you grew up with using the "There's no place like home" sentiment as the focal point. Fill
it with pictures & memories of growing up and your home town.
9. This set lends itself beautifully to hostess gifts. Try making a special card with an
appropriate sentiment and including a disc that holds many of the photos that you took
while visiting. Not only will they appreciate the card, but the copies of the photos will truly
warm their hearts.
Home is an idea that is close to everyone's hearts, and this set provides you with beautiful sentiments & images to reinterpret these sentimental feelings into your paper crafting projects. The detail in the two homes included in this set provides a wonderful canvas to personalize them with the color schemes of your choice. Two types of fencing are specially designed to allow you to easily lengthen them in any formation you like. A tree & topiary are fun additions as well. The fun & trendy font combination helps to round out the overall style of this set.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The townhouse image measures 3 inches tall and 1.25 inches wide. The farmhouse measures 2.75 inches tall and 2.25 inches wide. The tree measures 1.75 inches tall and 1.25 inches wide. The "There's no place like home" sentiment measures 3.75 inches long and 1/2-inch high.