Boho Rounds Stamp Set
Product ID : 3318
Boho Rounds Tip Sheet
1. The boho images and sentiments are done in such a way that they look beautiful when heat embossed.
2. Use your favorite coloring medium, such as Copics or water coloring, to bring these boho images to life.
3. These boho images can be stamped in color or black to create a focal point or pattern.
4. Add pops of color to just a few specific areas for emphasis rather than the entire round.
5. All of the boho images work well with the watercolor resist technique. Just heat emboss the image first onto white cardstock, then watercolor over it.
6. Add touches of glitter to certain parts of the rounds for added depth and shimmer.
7. The individual boho elements can also be used to build your own designs and backgrounds.
8. Add emphasis to the script word in a sentiment by highlighting it with a swipe of color from a marker or watercolor brush.
9. These images coordinate perfectly with the Boho Rounds Super Sentiments die collection.
10. Repeat a sentiment all over the card front for an interesting background.
This is my modern interpretation of the bohemian vibe that’s making a strong comeback in the fashion and decor world. The large half circle can be used as is, stamped along an edge, or stamped twice to form a whole circular image. So much fun will be had when coloring and painting these images by hand! Make your own pattern paper or gorgeous focal point using this super versatile stamp set. It’s a must have!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The extra-large boho rounds half image measures 3 7/8" x 2", the large round image measures 1 1/2" in diameter, the large scribble dot measures 1/2" in diameter, and the "All you need is love" sentiment measures 1 3/8" x 1 3/8".