Botanical Blocks IV Stamp Set
Product ID : 3288
Botanical Blocks IV Tip Sheet :
1. Keep things simple and stamp one of the botanicals onto Classic Kraft card stock with
Fresh Snow ink and add a sentiment underneath it. You can easily create a card in
minutes or create a whole set as a gift!
2. Heat emboss your selected floral image and water color over it for a beautiful resist
3. These botanicals look stunning when they are colored with Copic markers. All of the
detail allows lots of opportunity to add shading and depth.
4. Die-cut a rectangle into your card front and feature your floral image on the interior of
5. These botanical blocks have been designed so that you can position them either
horizontally or vertically. So have fun experimenting with different orientations for lots of
6. The "Peace, Joy, Love" sentiment block can be layered in the corner of the botanical
block in a darker color ink. Or you can stamp it on a separate piece of card stock, trim it
out, and adhere it in the corner.
7. For an artistic look, use an ink dauber to apply color to your stamped floral image in
circular motions. The more "outside" the lines you go, the more abstract and modern it
8. Don't be afraid to use unconventional colors with your flowers. The leaves don't
always need to be green for example
9. Add a smudge of glitter to the center of your finished poinsettias, or perhaps even a
rhinestone or two.
This gorgeous set of two botanical images provides you with the perfect stamps to create stunning cards for nearly any recipient for the holidays. Featuring poinsettias and holly, these will work beautifully for winter-themed projects. They are detailed enough so they can be used alone, but they also offer many options for your favorite coloring mediums and techniques, such as Copic markers, water coloring, heat emboss resist and more.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each of the floral blocks measures 1 7/8" x 3 1/8". The "Peace, Joy, Love" sentiment block measures 5/8" x 5/8". The "Season's Greetings" sentiment measures 2" x 1/8".