Boutique Borders: Father Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2653
Boutique Borders: Father Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating die with the frame.
2. Mix and match, either using the sentiments contained in the set with the frame, or
using any number of sentiments and images from your own stamp collection!
3. Stamp a sentiment inside the frame or stamp the sentiment somewhere else on the
card and use the frame for layering behind an image or other die cuts.
4. Stamp the frame in a repeated pattern to create a gorgeous background pattern. The
same can be done with the sentiments for a text-style background.
5. Heat emboss the frame for a gorgeous, shiny finish.
6. Stamp two frames, one above the other, overlapping slightly. Then cover the
overlapping portion with your desired die-cut focal image, creating the look of a much
larger frame around your focal point!
7. The frame can be used to dress up the outside of an envelope.
8. Use the frame horizontally or change it up and turn it vertically for more design options.
9. Stamp and die cut the frame and then cut it in half. Use only half of the frame on your
project or “stretch” the frame by covering the center portion with another die cut image.
10. Stamp the frame and then turn it 90 degrees and stamp again to create a gorgeous
Boutique Borders: Father is the third set in a monthly series of gorgeous frame images and classic sentiments, with beautiful font combinations as well as coordinating dies. Each month features a new frame image as well as a new sentiment theme. Use the frames with the Boutique Borders sentiments or use them with any number of sentiments and images from your own stamp collection! The Boutique Borders series is so versatile, you’ll want to collect them all. You are sure to find yourself reaching for these stamp sets again and again!
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The frame image measures 2 1/2” x 1 3/4”. The “Love You, Dad” sentiment measures 2 1/2” x 1/2”. The “Happy Father’s Day” sentiment measures 2 1/4” x 1/2”.