Bowl of Sunshine Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 2845
Bowl of Sunshine Tip Sheet :
1. The lemons can double as limes with a simple ink color substitution.
2. The line-drawn bowl can be paper pieced for a quick pop of color and pattern.
3. Use the complete leaf cluster to embellish the piles of fruit or selectively ink the leaves
to add a precise pop of color.
4. Try water coloring the line drawn bowl for a glazed pottery effect. Add clear heat
embossing for an even more realistic finished result!
5. Browse internet images of vintage housewares for color inspiration.
6. Enjoy experimenting with the stamp sets in your collection to see what other images
you can find to fill these bowls.
7. The grounding oval in this set can be used with all sorts of other images such as
coffee cups, trees, vases. The world is your oyster!
8. Stamp a bowl full of apples to use on a card for a teacher.
9. The citrus images are perfect for creating scratch & sniff elements on your projects.
10. Create a stack of bowls by masking to make them look like they’re nesting inside
11. Pair these stamps with their coordinating dies to add dimension even on simple
12. The die cut fruit shapes have extra-long tabs to make adhering them to the bowl and
colander a breeze.
Collectors comb antique shops and flea markets in search of vintage kitchen treasures, but with Bowl Of Sunshine you can have these Pyrex-inspired beauties right at your fingertips! These fruit-filled bowls and colander are designed to let you add a charming scene to your projects with no masking required. Try pairing these images with the coordinating die collection to make simple cards with loads of dimension. You’ll just love all of the looks you can achieve with this cheerful set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4 x 6 sheet. The bowl images measure just over 1 1/2” wide x 3/4” tall. The colander measures just over 1 1/2” x 7/8” tall. The pile of oranges measures 1 1/2”wide x 7/10” tall. The “Make Lemonade” sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide x 1/2” tall. The “You’ve been on my mind” sentiment measures 1” wide x 3/5” tall. The grounding oval measures 2” wide x 1/2” tall.
Sale Price: $24.00 Sale Price: $20.40
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $4.25