Boxed Background Stripes Stamp Set
Product ID : 3192
Boxed Background Stripes Tip Sheet :
1. Use the striped block to add a pattern to the Popcorn Bucket or Fry Box.
2. Add pinstripes between the bold stripes in the patterned block with the Plaid Builder or
Faux Ribbon stamp sets.
3. Pair this stamp set with the images in the Treat Box Tag Lines Stamp Set and die for
more delightful packaging options.
4. Add glitter to the stars to give them a little extra sparkle.
5. Use the sentiment and stars on other treat boxes and tags in your collection.
6. The stripe block allows you to add stripes to just about anything with one simple
impression. Die cuts, tags, you name it!
7. Stamp your stripes onto colored cardstock using the coordinating ink and then add
your sentiment with white embossing powder to make it pop.
8. Stick with a Pure Poppy, Bright Buttercup, and True Black color scheme for a
traditional, movie-style package.
9. Use two Popcorn Bucket shapes to create a pocket for movie tickets or a gift card to
your recipient’s favorite cinema. Use these stamps to dress up your gift in a playful way.
Add a classic striped pattern to your Popcorn and Fry Boxes with this super handy set! The simple stripes add vintage charm while the versatile sentiment and star motifs are perfect for all sorts of treat packaging.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4" by 6" sheet. The striped block measures just under 3 1/2” wide by 4 4/5” tall. The sentiment measures just under 2 1/4” wide by 3/8” tall. The star motifs measure just over 2/5” wide by 3/20” tall.